Sweet & Sour Cabbage Pork Chop
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/2 apple, peeled, cored, chopped
- 4 cups thinly sliced red cabbage (about 3/4 pound)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 Triple T Apple-Cinnamon Pork Chops
Place pork chops on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes in a 350° pre-heated oven. Flip chops and bake for another 5 minutes.
While the chops are baking, heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and apple, saute until golden, about 7 minutes.
Add cabbage, vinegar, sugar and celery seed. Cook until cabbage is crisp-tender and liquid is reduced to glaze, about 10 minutes.
Mix in bacon. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve over cooked apple-cinnamon pork chops.