Bacon & Bean Wraps
- 15 ounce can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 pound of Triple T's Hickory Smoked Bacon (the most important ingredient), pan fried/baked and cut into 1" pieces.
- 2 cups romain lettuce
- 4 soft flour tortilla shells
Mix together beans, red bell pepper, cilantro, mayonnaise, lime juice, paprika and cayenne pepper. Then separate mixture into four equal parts and spread onto middle of flour tortilla shells.
Top with bacon pieces
Add lettuce, then wrap it up. That's really all there is to it!